After a long, tiring, stress-filled week, I need something to laugh at. So behold, The Swedish Chef!

My wife and I were watching these with our kids the other day, cracking up more than they were. Oddly enough, my 14 month old was more into the videos (giggling a good bit), than my 3 year old who mostly asked A LOT of questions. “What is he saying? “What is he doing?” “Why is he shaking that tree?”

Those with kids know what I’m talking about.





twh the

3 Responses so far.

  1. Keith says:

    The Muppet Show will go down in history as one of the highlights of the 20th century.

  2. LOVE the chef. I'll sometimes say the "Chocolate mousse/moose" one when I'm cooking.

  3. Mike says:

    “What is he saying? “What is he doing?” “Why is he shaking that tree?”

    Hah! Bruce is awesome!

Leave a Reply