After a long, tiring, stress-filled week, I need something to laugh at. So behold, The Swedish Chef!

My wife and I were watching these with our kids the other day, cracking up more than they were. Oddly enough, my 14 month old was more into the videos (giggling a good bit), than my 3 year old who mostly asked A LOT of questions. “What is he saying? “What is he doing?” “Why is he shaking that tree?”

Those with kids know what I’m talking about.





twh the

3 Responses so far.

  1. The Muppet Show will go down in history as one of the highlights of the 20th century.

  2. LOVE the chef. I'll sometimes say the "Chocolate mousse/moose" one when I'm cooking.

  3. Mike says:

    “What is he saying? “What is he doing?” “Why is he shaking that tree?”

    Hah! Bruce is awesome!

Leave a Reply