I was late in getting this album, but since I bought it a few weeks agao, the album has been in constant rotation. Great musicianship was expected considering the band members. However, these guys sound like they’ve been playing for years. Great cohesiveness. Great hard rock feel. Strong emotion evoked.

One of my fav albums this year.

Time Machine


The Dying

,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Dude - yes. Yes . YES.... I have been a Kotzen fan for 20 years... this band rocks!

  2. Joshua says:

    He's been on my radar for awhile. This album has pushed me to start checking out his solo stuff real soon. Great player and awesome vocalist. At times on this album, he reminds me a bit of Chris Cornell.

  3. Mike says:

    Nice. I'm surprised you bought this. Good stuff for sure.

Leave a Reply