Since I did Bruce Dickinson’s solo work last week, I thought I would do a Music Monday on my favorite Heavy Metal singer, Rob Halford of Judas Priest. Just like last week, there are a lot of songs below since it’s so hard to narrow down his solo work.

You may notice that I didn’t include any songs from his band Fight. Those will be covered on a future blog post.

Resurrection


The One You Love to Hate (duo with Bruce Dickinson)


Silent Screams


Slow Down


Golgotha


Trail of Tears (A lot slower, but great all the same)


Til the Day I die (Awesome Bluesy song)


The Mower

,

One Response so far.

  1. Mike says:

    Hah... awesome. I found myself rocking out to Metal Gods over the weekend and I was doing the Rob Halford stomp that he does in the middle of my living room which is in clear view of pretty much the whole apartment complex. I hope no one saw me, but if they did. Oh well. \m/

Leave a Reply