So, I’ve been seeing a lot of negative reviews about this album and honestly, I don’t understand why. Yes, it isn’t a return to the thrash/speed sound of the early years like Endgame was. However, there is still some speed/thrash on this album while also churning out some slower but still solid hard rock/heavy metal tracks.

Maybe it’s just because I like a band that mixes things up album to album while still staying true to who they are and their sound (They didn’t release a folk album, people!) but I actually like this album a lot.

With each release I’m also slowly starting to agree with Mustaine that Chris might be the best guitarist he’s played with on a Megadeth album.

A few stand out tracks. . .

Burn


Dance in the Rain (A good song that gets great at the end….last two minutes reminds me of something that could have been off of Peace Sells)


Forget to Remember


Don't forget about my audio book giveaway...click here to find out how to enter.

,

One Response so far.

  1. Mike says:

    People are just hating on it cause there's a banjo on one of the songs. "OMG, there's a banjo on the album, Mustaine sold out, whole album sucks."

    I also think people are having trouble differentiating the man from his music nowadays. Sure, Dave Mustaine says some off the wall stuff nowadays, but his music still owns.

Leave a Reply