Below are my top ten favorite comedies. This was harder than I thought it would be to do, especially ranking the bottom half of the ten as many of these movies hold sentimental value and would probably move up and down the list based on which one I’ve seen most recently.

10. This is Spinal Tap


9. Wayne’s World


8. Ghostbusters


7. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy


6. The Three Amigos


5. Dumb and Dumber


4. Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me


3. Airplane


Johnny has all the best lines in this movie full of great lines….

2. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation


1. The Princess Bride


Honorable Mentions: I could easily list a dozen here but decided to go with my 11th and 12th spots which would have been Blazing Saddles and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

So, which ones did I miss?

,

Leave a Reply