Today I sold my 10,000th book. That’s a milestone I honestly never thought I’d reach when I began publishing my work a couple years ago.

What makes this even more special is that after a fairly slow start, most of that number has occurred in the last 6-7 months. Even more strikingly, is that about 85% of my sales have been in the UK which I also wouldn’t have expected.

With four to five books in the pipeline for this year, I’m hoping to continue building my brand and maybe if I’m lucky some of that success in the UK will spill over into other countries. Maybe, even my own! Ha.

I think this reiterates a point made by many authors: publishing is a marathon, not a sprint.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me thus far! It’s been awesome.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Congratulations! May this be the start of greater success.

  2. Joshua says:

    Very awesome, Ashley.

    Thanks Keith. I sure hope so.

  3. Mike says:

    Truly awesome. Congrats, bro.

Leave a Reply