When I write, I sometimes like to listen to music. However, I won’t listen to anything with vocals. Otherwise, I’ll become too distracted and start singing the song rather than thinking about the work in progress. Therefore, I used Pandora to create a list of instrumental tracks that I play while writing. There are a lot of good songs within the station, but the ones I like the most (which I based the station around) are from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack (1982). I’ve always loved this movie, and the soundtrack matches the tone of the movie perfectly.

Here are my two favorite tracks. I encourage you to listen to the first video at least as it includes the awesome voiceover from the beginning of the film.

I’ll probably post more stuff I listen to while I write in the future, but for now, enjoy the Anvil of Crom!



, ,

Leave a Reply