Brave New World is one of my favorite Iron Maiden albums which says a lot about the band considering it was their twelfth release. Below are the best tracks on the album to me.

Dream of Mirrors (my favorite on the album and one of my favorite Maiden songs period.)


Brave New World


Out of the Silent Planet


The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

,

One Response so far.

  1. Mike says:

    My first Maiden CD. Bought at the CD Warehouse on Veterans in Metairie. I played it constantly. Loved it. I had no idea at the time that it was a big deal for Bruce Dickinson to be back in the band nor did I realize that this album was a huge return to greatness for them. I remember bringing it into Sicily's and playing it one morning while we were opening and Gary was schooling me on Maiden and their history. Ha

Leave a Reply